Director of Sales
The Director of Sales responsible for ensuring the development of both existing L’Oréal Professionnel business, as well as the development of new L’Oréal Professionnel business via effective strategic business planning and implementation.
- Support sales, focused on Street, but omni-channel approach to business
- Business partner to Sales Development Executive team to focus on New Partnership and Key accounts support.
- Focus on Suites/independent business on West Coast
- Coordinate with AVP of Stores and Sub Distribution to ensure omni-sales in their market
- Development of sales communication and SSC brand development
- Strengthen the Sales and Education content to drive sales and attract new users through messaging
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years minimum sales experience
- Proven sales and communication skills
- Professional attitude and fashionable image
- Ability to travel extensively
- Flexibility in schedule to accommodate business needs outside of normal working hours and/or weekends when required
- Ability to be flexible, accept change and be a team player
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to work in a self-directed position
- Competency in L’Oréal Professionnel product knowledge and programs
- Proven supervisory and coaching skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to manage budgets effectively
- Ability to develop and manage a sound business plan for distributor and district
- Ability to manage multiple markets
- Must live within the assigned territory
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.