所在地: Cranbury, NJ
国/地域: United States
About L'Oréal: Founded by a chemist in 1907, L’Oréal leads the world of beauty with 34 global renowned brands such as Maybelline, Lancôme, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Redken, Skinceuticals, Essie, Kiehl’s, and Clarisonic. With $25 billion (Euros) in annual sales and present in 140 countries, L’Oréal is a technologically advanced company, which manufactures and supplies over 4.5 billion units annually to the world. L’Oréal Operations Americas is an innovative, challenging, dynamic and diverse environment with the opportunity for cross-functional careers – from conception to consumer – in Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operational Package Development. We have 45+ manufacturing plants and more than 200 + distribution centers worldwide; L’Oréal Operations Americas is committed to continuous improvement, people development, safety, quality and sustainability.
What is Supply Chain at L’Oreal?
· Work in collaboration with other departments to implement product and process changes.
· Promotes and helps implement efficient and reliable Lean Manufacturing processes to guarantee efficient movement of materials and increase productivity and quality
· Develops training material and assists in delivery of training sessions to all levels in the organization
· Continuously drives culture change of Lean Manufacturing principles across the organization by communicating and modeling the values of continuous improvement
· Ensure timely and effective implementation and sustainability