The Document Controller acts as a liaison for quality information throughout the plant. He/She will receive, maintain, and distribute all technical data information within industrial quality. Manages Lot Dossier release for finished products, maintains all documentation records, files as needed. Runs and reports information and data integrity as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fully supports an interdependent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of zero accidents.
- Supports and embraces the Quality and Environmental missions of the plant
- Understands and is knowledgeable in methods (quality manual, CDCs, etc.)
- Maintains specifications throughout the quality system
- Troubleshoots release delays
- Responsible for formula movement in the DGO database
- Responsible for distribution of quality information throughout the plant
- Maintains on-line documentation (eQCM)
- Follow up on aged inventory
- Manage release of finished goods through Lot Dossier
- Tracking and management of launch approvals
- Enter computer data into plant information system (BOM’s, MFP specifications for QA)
- Maintain proper documentation for OTC products
- Prepares Annual Product Reviews
- Prepares Certificates of Analysis for RM/bulk as requested
- Lead and participate in IQ quadrant projects
- Controls NC PF inventory
- Participates in audits (FDA, ISO9001, DGO, etc.)
- Maintains and reports Quality Global Indicator
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific discipline required (Chemistry or Chemical Engineering preferred.
- 1-3 + years of experience in a manufacturing/quality environment
- Proficient computer skills; Excel, Word, SAP, Apriso, ETQ, DGO.
- Scientific work experience and background
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong decision making skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.