Supply Planning Manager – Encino, California
Pulp Riot is seeking a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual to take on management of the Pulp Riot Domestic Supply Chain. This is a key role that will plan the supply chain for our largest global customers while also supporting the Global Supply Chain Leadership of Pulp Riot.
The candidate for this role must be a highly organized, detail oriented, possess strong analytical skills, and be able to hone data for review with all levels of the business. Pulp Riot is a fast and dynamic brand and the working environment reflects this. The right candidate will be able to thrive within this environment while being able to define and implemented a robust and methodical approach to supply planning.
All of this will need to be done while guaranteeing the spirit and speed of this hyper dynamic brand remain untouched. A Passion for Beauty and Artistry is also a plus!
Day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis, maintenance, and management of the Supply Chain including:
- Maintaining overall control of the domestic supply chain
- Influencing leadership across the US organization to optimize the service level and inventory
- Act as the link between global supply planning & local customer supply chain
- Consolidate and analyze demand by Distribution center, store, & customer to define stock levels by location
- Identification, mitigation, and communication of service and supply risk to customer teams
- Coordination and communication of launch availabilities
- Service cuts projections, communication, and follow-through
- Definition of planning parameters, stock levels, and coordination with global supply planning to reduce blocked horizons
- Management of E&O and planning for discontinuations and phase-in / phase-outs
- Domestic budget & pre-budget forecast consolidations
- Coordination and driver of monthly domestic planning and ordering cycle
- Pulp Riot Supply Chain Special Projects & Cross Function Operational Project Leadership
REQUIERMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelors degree
- Candidate must have a min. of 3 years of experience in Supply Chain or Operations in a comparable fast-paced industry
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships, and communicate with all levels and functions.
- Attention to detail: meticulous and accurate when working with data is a must
- Strong analytical, communication organizational, and cross functional influencing skills required
- Ability to interact and engage with all levels within the group.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced working environment a must
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications with advanced Excel Skills
- Experience working within a complex distribution network a plus
- Experience working within an SAP environment a plus
- Proven Supply Chain or Operational Improvement Project experience preferred
This roles scope and its methods of task completion will evolve as the brand does. The right candidate for this position must find this evolution energizing and be able to thrive when the path ahead is still to be defined.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.