所在地: DE - Düsseldorf
L’Oréal is the N°1 cosmetic group in the world and one of the TOP 10 employers worldwide (Universum 2017). We believe that beauty inspires people and enables them to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. With a portfolio of 34 international brands L’Oréal generates a worldwide turnover of €25 billion. L’Oréal Germany is our 5th biggest subsidiary, is growth driver in Europe and is one of the most strategic markets of the group. Our goal till 2020: 1 billion new consumers worldwide. To reach our goal we’re looking for passionate personalities that will shape the future together with us.
The E-Commerce Development Manager will be responsible of the Salesforce Commerce (Demandware) Plaform of the Luxury Division’s branded websites. He/She will be the leader of the localization process, in charge of the UAT Process and supporting the eShop and Brand Managers on the ebusiness performance, following the launch roadmap, being the guardian of the business planning, managing the merchandising and organizing the workflow of eCommerce Website Update. The e-Business Performance Manager works closely with the Analytic team in optimizing the ebusiness.
· Track and improve the performance & the KPIs of the branded eShops on all devices (desktop, mobile, and tablet)
· Define recommendations (including A/B testing) to optimize performance according to best practices, monitoring documents and guidelines provided by EMEA eBusiness Team
· Lead the business localization and UAT process
· Guarantor of the Salesforce Commerce Configuration (Merchandising, Searchandising, SEO)
· Steer the Webmastering Agency and Planning
· Support the eCommerce team in the management of seasonal, monthly and weekly product, content and administrative updates.
· Lead the Webmastering Agency and Planning
· Support eCommerce and digital efforts in all merchandise site content refreshes and future product/content campaigns.
· Work with EMEA eBusiness Team to increase knowledge of the platform, follow global processes and centralize the local needs.
· Support EMEA eBusiness Team on site improvements, on-going troubleshooting and bug fixes
· Participate in all end-to-end and regression testing
· 3+ years’ experience using Web development technologies in eCommerce context
· Experience in a eCommerce Platform is mandatory
· Experience with W3C and accessibility requirements
· Experience with mobile/tablet and understanding responsive design
· Familiarity with content management system (CMS)
· Familiarity with Bug Tracker System (Jira)
· Advanced knowledge of page level development using HTML, CSS
· Experience with XML/JSON language
· Experience in Salesforce Commerce (Demandware) platform is preferred
· SEO and performance optimization oriented
· Familiarity with analytics tool / performance tool including inspecting HTML code (GA; GWT; etc.)
· Excellent project management skills, collaborative and process oriented, attention to details and business oriented
· Strong communication skills – must be able to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical team members
· Thorough understanding of Internet technologies and interactive projects