所在地: Ho Chi Minh City
A / General job scope:
Within the framework of the project / program that is piloted for the Finance / Accounting function, the implementation of the applications, the processes and the master data, in collaboration with the different project actors (sponsors, hierarchy, KU, IT, external stakeholders, entities, Group, other functions…)
The first main project will be the E-Commerce Transformation project implementation in Vietnam.
B / Place in the organization:
This position reports directly to Chief Finance Officer
D / Main responsibilities:
- Business Processes: support the deployment in Vietnam of the SKY Project (Ecommerce) and other Group processes, identifying gaps and actions needed to improve their implementation and efficiency
- New Tools: facilitate the deployment of new Finance tools and functionalities, interacting with
other functions (IT, HR, Supply Chain …).
- Change Management: ensure a full adoption of new tools, to make sure they deliver the
expected business value.
1. Define the strategy and organize the project management:
- Analyze the major pillars of the project, the objectives, the challenges and the gaps, in relation with the Project Manager, the Sponsor and the different stakeholders
- Make recommendations regarding the organization and the implementation in order to ensure the realization of the project at all stages
- Define and manage the resource allocation, the method and the KPIs in relation to the various project stakeholders (sponsors, steering committee, Group, etc.), taking into account the objectives and the expected benefits
- Manage the budget, the timelines, the organization and the necessary resources (technical, human and financial ...)
2. Represent the "voice" of Finance at all stages of the project
- Coordinate, animate and reiterate the identified challenges to mobilize the different stakeholders and anticipate risks
- Ensure constant alignment between the Group's stakeholders and Finance teams to ensure that the project is well integrated with other Group initiatives
- Consolidate and challenge the users’ needs and translates them into technical requirements, in accordance with the Group Core Model (without localization and regional specificities)
- Guarantee that the functional specifications are defined in liaison with the IT teams and, when applicable, with the KUs in the entities
- Communicate to the Project Manager and the Sponsor key decisions to be made
- Ensure the definition and the supervision of the functional tests with the KU in the entities, if necessary.
3. Communicate and engage the stakeholders of the project
- Define, propose and implement all the necessary communications in order to facilitate the realization of the various stages of the project and the alignment of the stakeholders
- Ensure the organization and animation of project committees (steering committee, integration committee ...) to facilitate stakeholder alignment and decision-making
4. Lead/support the roll-out and the change management initiatives for the Finance teams:
- Define, propose and structure all actions of change management - in particular communication and training - by animating the solutions and best practices within the Finance teams (documentation, training, dry-run ...), at all stages of the project.
H / Career development opportunity: