所在地: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
ABOUT THE JOB
· Oversee the acceleration of ecommerce across our luxury brand e-retailer and pure player channels
· Overseeing strategy with ongoing relationship management, promotional and implementation support from the Commercial team, Digital Brand Managers as well as marketing teams.
· Manage the implementation and traffic driving strategy from all e-commerce platforms across our luxury brands
· Upskilling the commercial and marketing teams through creating training programmes, monthly meetings to share ideas and best practices, delivering condensed ecommerce transformation training and ad-hoc advice to commercial teams on ecommerce implementation with other retailers
· Continue to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, local agencies and overseas counterparts to understand best practice for the key ecommerce levers of search, navigation, content, ratings and reviews and oversee implementation of these where relevant
· Strong commercial e-commerce account management experience within a FMCG /Retail/Beauty environment is highly desirable
· A natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set you will be able to influence those around you to drive account growth.
· Possessing gravitas and strong communication skills you will be able to articulate a clear vision and be able to work in partnership with your key account to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
ABOUT THE PERKS
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.