A / Key reasons for filling this position:
Enable strong ambition for E-Commerce growth in Consumer Products Division, especially for L’Oréal Paris brand.
B / Place in the organization:
Report directly to E-Marketing Manager of Total Brands,
- C / Work Relationship:
- Internal: E-Commerce team, Brand team, E-Merchandising team…
- External: Media agency, social agency, E-Commerce platforms..
D / Main responsibilities, deliverables and contribution of this job to L’Oreal VN:
- Plan and execute winning launch plan (A+ content, price, portfolio, promotion, rating & review, animation, SEO/SEM, CRM,…) in E-com based on deep understanding of shopper insight and well-integrated with brand master plan.
- Own and continuously optimize L’Oréal Paris E-com marketing plan and provide E-Commerce tactics to lift up sell out, on site visibility and algorithm.
- Work with key stake holders to ensure best store-builder in E-com platforms.
- Lead thematic campaigns for important sale events (super brand day, 1111, 1212,…)
- Measure and report performance of all E-commerce campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) including content, media, customer reaction, CRM…
- Support other channels besides E-Commerce to provide digital solutions and online sales where applicable.
- Review digital reports monthly and quarterly to give recommendations relating teams.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders inside the Company (marketing, sales and Education), digital ecosystem and media partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide recommendations for adoption where appropriate.
- Keep update and analysis shopper understanding from Seller Center, Customer, internal online research,…
- E / Most important qualifications, background and experience:
- Good understanding, sensitivity towards key trends in the beauty industry.
- Brand communication background with product management on E-Commerce is a plus.
- Understanding of digital marketing with strong analytical skills and data-driven, critical thinking.