A/ Main responsibilities:
1. Manage reconciliation of financial records between different actors & IT tools of the supply chain (sales, stocks and payments) for D2C related activities
2.Ensure compliance with group norms and local regulations
- Maximize online sales opportunity by ensuring good ATP% for each store through periodic stock monitoring, especially during campaigns.
- Manage platform inventory, replenishment calendar and supply parameters to ensure healthy working inventory across all fulfillment centers
- Manage supply constraint situation by aligning with all stakeholders on stock allocation and recovery plan.
- Able to maintain the inventory quality by consistent monitoring working closely with Demand Planning, Commercial and Marketing team on Liquidation plan.
- Manage daily, weekly stock reconciliation across fulfilment centers, Order management system and SAP.
- Manage Platform charge reconciliation for Physical distributor and collection costs with actual order execution as well as all claim back to platform.
- Review return and cancellation orders and report trend and risk to impact business.
- Analyses exceptional or sensitive movement to ensure compliance.
- Analyses campaign activities- all the factors impact to our PD cost.
B/ Skills and Qualification:
- Strong in using Excel, SQL, Power BI tool to simplify data processing and analytics.
- Strong analytical skills for root cause analysis as well as mutual
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple business partners within and outside the organization to reconcile data.
- Able to work under pressure of short daily deadlines
- Effective communication skills.
- Highly adaptable with a “can-do” attitude
- Attention to details.
- High level of accuracy and responsibility to follow through
- Personality: honest, trust worthy, respectful, sensitivity, flexible, integrity