E-Retail Manager – Active Cosmetics Division
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by crafting the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and dreams through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
What are key highlights of this role?
In this role you will be an expert in e-retail and will proactively but collaboratively drive business growth on your pure player accounts, continuing the strong double digit growth they have enjoyed for several years. You will take full P&L accountability for your accounts and you will be responsible for driving effective customer relationships, striving towards mutually beneficial results. You will be required to work in a cross-functional team to develop and execute a differentiated, effective business plan with each of your retailers.
E-Retail Manager require a strategic mind-set & ability to develop a strong internal & external networks. You will be driven by delivering category & brand growth and negotiating mutually beneficial terms with your account(s) in order to exceed targets. You will be creative with a proven ability of driving your ideas forward, as well as possessing a can-do attitude and strong commercial acumen.
- Manage a strong relationship with retailers, built on integrity and trust whilst representing the interests of ACD.
- Develop a strong understanding of your account to advocate their interests within L’Oreal and enable us to be first choice supplier with whom they chose to partner.
- Work in an internal multi-functional team to deliver:
- Accurate forecasting through data analysis & collaboration with demand & supply teams.
- Mid to long term category strategy tailored to your retailers priorities & shoppers.
- Innovative sales & marketing solutions by working on differentiated online marketing plans with the marketing teams.
- Work closely with PR to ensure that the brands benefit from strong online content from the press and bloggers.
- P&L management with finance, assisting in driving divisional profitability.
- Development, ownership & execution of a collaborative business plan considering the strategic priorities of your retailer and L’Oréal’s drivers for growth including best in class search results, qualitiative content and fantastic on-site execution.
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- Ability to build solid relationships, both internally and with external partners
- Strategic mindset – Has to translate and drive brand digital vision
- Highly numerate, with experience in a dynamic commercial environment
- Passion and curiosity for online retail, continuously seeking new opportunities and at the forefront of the ever changing digital landscape
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good negotiator/commercially savvy
- Experience in a fast paced sales environment (e-retail is highly desirable)
- Highly organized with prioritization skills
What are L’Oréal’s key competencies?
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Manages Complexity
- Achieves results with integrity
- Acts/Leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to the métier
- Interacts effectively
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.