Under the responsibility of the E-Business manager, the ecom coordinator ensures the daily management of activities in compliance with procedures and deadlines in order to maximize the productivity of the BEAUTYOUTLET.ca site. In addition, the coordinator will assist during the organization of Retail events of the beauty sale.
• The coordinator is responsible for the management and coordination of the online catalog. Selecting, tracking inventory, ensuring the online product rotation plan and replenishment will be part of his daily tasks.
• He / She ensures daily management of the various parameters in order to achieve the established objectives
• The coordinator works as a team and in collaboration with the various involved in the process, namely the supply chain and pricing teams of the beauty sale, the supply chain teams of the distribution center and our external suppliers (Cardigan)
• The coordinator analyzes the data and is responsible for the daily, weekly and monthly reports / KPIs. He / She analyzes the performance of products, promotions, customer data as well as sales results.
• The coordinator will assist the ecom manager in carrying out the CRM / Marketing Retail and Ecom tasks.
• Finally, the coordinator will also be involved in digital customer experience improvement projects as well as in retail projects, such as: coordinating Beauty Advisor retail training, preparation of BA and cashier training notebooks, ecom functionality improvement projects and POS replacement project as well as the invitation and retail booking tool replacement project
· Digital experience an asset
· Leadership and autonomy
· Excellent work organization and respect of deadlines
· Excellent ability and skills of synthesis, analysis and creativity
· You have excellent French and English communication skills
· Ease of managing a project independently and prioritizing effectively
· Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders, while working independently or as a team
· Positive mindset, with a thirst for learning and the desire to have an impact for our customers
· Ease of navigating and motivating oneself in a dynamic, constantly changing and performance-oriented environment
L'Oréal Canada is an inclusive employer for everyone.