The Manager, Paid Search is responsible for implementing PPC media strategies for the Professional Products Division (PPD). The Paid Search Manager will own the hands-on execution and management of Paid Search campaigns, ensuring campaigns are properly set up and routinely optimized to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
The candidate must be data-driven, highly analytical, and consumer minded. The role reports into the Director, Paid Search
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Lead the day-to-day execution of paid search campaigns, including strategic execution, bid recommendations, execution details, budget management, and overall goal achievement across various paid search products
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms to ensure KPI excellence (CPC, ROAS, CTR, etc);
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, audience targeting, automation, shopping feeds, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Continuously evaluate and optimize campaign performance in abidance with best practices
- Manage the creation of keyword lists and conduct keyword research to inform campaign builds across various paid search products (Adwords, PLAs, etc.); Aid in implementing governance strategies
- Write creative and engaging ad copy for brand approval; Partner with brand leads to ensure landing page experience and campaigns are aligned
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of paid search in accordance with brand goals.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments; Compeitive monitoring and reporting
- Passion for Search and digital marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems efficiently
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, proactivity
- Ability to work across multiple brands and foster team collaboration
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics.
- Minimum of 3+ years relevant industry experience in Paid Search (PPC) and proven track record of exceeding KPIs
- Experience working hands-on with popular Digital ad platforms
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Experience with paid search analytics and research tools (e.g, Google Search Console, Google Merchant Center, Google Manufacturers Center, Google Ads, SearchAds 360, keyword planner, SEMRush)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Beauty industry experience a plus
- Google Adwords Certified a plus