When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Ecommerce Key Account Manager
- Develop KPIs and goals to achieve for each eCommerce partner
- Create annual business plans/campaign plans taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results and profitability of brands within the account
- Work to ensure the turnover trend is met
- Analyze and interpret eCommerce partners’ sales to identify strengths, weaknesses, and business opportunities
- Prepare and lead the yearly negotiations with the clients (including commercial terms, campaigns, assortment, key launches, etc.)
- Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement in action plans
- Together with the relevant stakeholders, follow up return-on-investment of actions and animations and suggest actions
- Work to continuously optimize the PNL of each client
- Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships to key stakeholders at the clients’
- Prepare and conduct brand strategy meetings/client presentations to future and current eCommerce partners
- Support the development of the accounts, respecting the division strategy and seizing opportunities within the clients’ ambitions
"At L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube