所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
- Job Title: Ecommerce Web Product and UI/UX Director
- Function: Website Product and UI/UX Director
- Supervisor Title: Director, E-Business
- Location: 10 Hudson Yards
Section 2: Job Summary
- Champion the customer’s digital experience by leading the definition, design, development and implementation of site and mobile functionality, UI changes and content offerings that increase engagement, improve customer satisfaction and enhance the value of the Lancôme brand.
- Manage a portfolio of digital marketing projects (web, mobile & social) to drive strategic, analytic and consumer-driven site enhancements.
- Lead UI/UX research and testing to help address needs across all phases of design and product development, and create actionable insights that help guide decisions in creating engaging, beautiful and customer-focused online experiences.
- Lead the third party based web development and maintenance for Lancôme-usa.com web properties.
- Develop responsive experiences on cross-browser, cross-platform devices.
- Provide oversight and collaborate with other developers and designers to implement new and exciting features
- Maintain and improve development processes
- Collaborate with Digital IT to manage the Lancôme-usa.com code release schedule
- Oversee back-end development partners
- Prior experience with Demandware or other e-commerce platform (Magento, Hybris, GSI) preferred
- Knowledge of page level development using HTML, CSS
- Experience with XML a plus
- Experience with mobile web development
- Understanding of semantic web architecture
- Knowledge of version control tools (Subversion, Git, Mercurial)
- Some experience with backend integration tools (PHP, JSP, Ruby)
- Understanding of SEO/SEM best practices in web development
Section 5: Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
1. Leading UX research and testing, reporting analytics and driving business KPI’s
2. Management of external development partners, collaborate with back-end development partners on web development initiatives
3. Work with deployment team on code deployment schedule for Lancôme.com
4. Oversee Quality Assurance vendor to ensure bug tickets are prioritized, addressed, and tracked