所在地: UK - England - North
国: United Kingdom
Education Consultant – Decléor and CARITA
DECLÉOR is the world's leading aromatherapy-based skincare brand, pioneering innovative and exceptional treatments and products using the finest quality essential oils and cutting edge-research.
CARITA is one of the leading anti-ageing results driven skincare brands, found in premium salons and spas. CARITA treatments use the Cinetic Lift Expert machine to deliver outstanding lifting and wrinkle smoothing results in just one treatment.
The Decléor and CARITA Education team requires an Education Consultant to join their team to train beauty therapists around the country in salons and spas and their academies in the Decleor and CARITA products and treatments.
What are key highlights of this role?
Reporting into the Regional Education Manager for the North, you will developing beauty therapists to perfect the techniques of the Decleor and CARITA treatments. You will visit and work with some of the top spas and salons and beauty therapists to help them excel and exceed.
As part of our dynamic Education team you'll help create a new way of working as we launch our new e learning platform which you will help create content and help transform the way we teach and therapists learn. This role is a varied and creative role that offers a richly rewarding and successful future.
What are the key accountabilities of this role?
We are looking for an exceptional individual - a talented Beauty Therapist and a self-motivated team player - who has enjoyed previous experience of delivering Education expertise within a salon or beauty environment. You will share our passion for inspiring others to maximise their performance through Decleor and CARITA. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for superior service and will reflect the values of a superior brand in this arena.
Who we’re looking for
· Fully qualified Beauty therapists level 3 or equivalent, with electrical facial and body qualifications essential
· Essential a full UK driving license
· You will be required to stay away from home, and may be required to travel on a Sunday evening
· The ability to consistently meet and maintain high standards are crucial
· Superior communication skills, interpersonal and customer service skills
· You will have the ability to set yourself demanding goals and be focused on quality as well as attention to detail
· Presentation skills will be excellent
· Passionate about skin care you understand the importance of quality and detail
· Ability to inspire, motivate, coach and develop people
· Self –starter, tenacious and pro active
· Highly efficient, approachable and flexible
· Experienced in Microsoft Office Packages, namely PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
· You will be diplomatic and be patient with students and clients
What could L’Oréal offer me?