A / Main responsibilities, deliverables and contribution of this job to L'Oréal VN:
- Develop the retail education strategy in line with the brand & channel strategy
- Develop the training program, in line with the marketing plan & channel activities.
- Train the trainers and also conduct the training by himself/ herself effectively to all sales force/ customer staff to ensure the best mastery of brand products & selling skills for driving sell-out sustainably.
- Close interaction & engagement with the sales force team. Together with the Sales Channel & Sales Capability manager to identify the missing brand knowledge & selling skills of the sales force team, then support the effective customized training for skill improvement. Hence, improve the turnover rate of the sales force team
- Impersonate and transmit brand values to the sales team/ customer staff
- Recruit, develop and manage his/her teams
- Brand & Product Knowledge - Business Sense and Analytical Skills - Service oriented and detail-minded
B / Most important qualifications, background and experience:
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience as the Education manager or at least a Trainer in a skincare/ cosmetics company.
- Masters fundamental education knowledge : categories, market trends, sales and service.
- Commercial mindset. Business Sense and Analytical Skills – Service-oriented and detail-minded