所在地: Guaynabo, PR
国/地域: United States
1. Provide division specific on-boarding support for all Luxe brands: Lancôme, ITC, Urban Decay, Giorgio Armani Beauty, YSL Beauty, IDC and Kiehl’s.
Identify skill development needs and opportunities across an assigned area of curriculum
2. Follow the Meets program guidelines, comply with deadlines and report results quarterly and annually to the Luxe team
3. Where necessary, coordinate with outside resources to address specific team training needs.
4. Consistently source and interview candidates. Assure we have the best talent at all counters through systematic talent assessment. Train, hire and source counter personnel/beauty advisors. Assure store coverage for Lancôme, IDC, IT Cosmetics, GAC, YSLB and Urban Decay and Kiehl’s thru effective partnership with recruitment agencies
5. Coordinate/schedule freelancers. Maintain personnel expense control.
6. Conduct analysis and provide recommendations for new or updated programs.
7. Maintain awareness of latest trends and how they can be applied to the brand’s education initiatives.
8. Develops and motivate all counter personnel and freelancers through education programs and e-Learning training programs.
9. Coach counter personnel/beauty advisors on how to maximize productivity according to client scorecard.
10. Provide training reinforcement after the team or individual has been trained
11. Act as a liaison with Division Team on incentive needs.
12. Monitor counter quality and merchandising standards, including visuals, cleanliness, and other needs.
13. Responsible for Bella 365 program.
14. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including but not limited to employee manual, ethical standards, health, safety, and security procedures.
15. Perform any other job-related duties as required or that may arise in the future.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentials functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee spends specific time in the following physical activities:
Also, the employee lifts specific weight following safety guidelines and policies established by the Company.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Desired level: Think big and ahead, set high ambition for oneself and for the company, and pushes oneself and others to do the extra mile to achieve exceptional performance.
Desired level: Leverage an ownership mindset, sense of purpose and personal values to persist and sustain energy to bounce back.
Desired level: Actively listens, understands and respects emotions, and creates genuine and trustful relationships with a wide network of diverse people.
Desired level: Balance intuition and analysis to cut through complexity and take sound decisions.
· Learning Agility
Desired level: Learn constantly by showing openness & curiosity, and the courage to step outside of comfort zone
Desired level: Builds knowledge on consumer. Seeks quality and excellence. Shows curiosity and imagines creative solutions.
Desired level: Reasons from multiple perspectives. Integrates sustainability in his/her work. Conveys energy.
Desired level: Takes initiative with courage and transparency. Delivers results with integrity. Demonstrates responsiveness to internal and external customers.
Desired level: Listens and communicates effectively. Develops co-operative relationships. Actively networks.
· People Developer
Desired level: Treats all individuals in a respectful and consistent manner. Recognizes and leverages diverse backgrounds. Takes charge of own development and fosters learning.
*Ask us about our flexibility programs.