所在地: New Jersey - Cranbury
This role will be tasked to improve Safety, Quality and Productivity in the Cranbury Distribution Center. This position will lead improvements through the use of continuous improvement methodologies as well the management of capital projects for innovative new technologies. This position will be responsible for coaching and developing continuous improvement capability at various levels within the facility.
This position requires creating proposals that will influence the site managers and other cross functional partners in change management.
It also requires intermittent supervision.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develop and lead implementation of performance improvement projects, ensuring active participation of teams at all levels and ensuring sustainability of changes to achieve site objectives.
2. Use Lean Manufacturing tools and methodologies to develop future facility layout to optimize space, work efficiency and flow through the site
3. Works across the facility at all levels to implement the culture of Lean Six Sigma. Coach the organization in continuous improvement methods, and principles based on company standards. Works closely with peers at other facilities to share and align best practices.
4. Identifies, scopes and implements facility capital purchases as it pertains to new technology, and innovation to support improvements in safety, quality and productivity at the facility.
5. Work with the department managers to develop and implement OPI/KPIs, visual management boards and a continuous improvement meeting process that engages all employees and facilitates a continuous improvement mindset.