所在地: UK - England - North
国: United Kingdom
L’Oréal is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, manufacturing and selling a wide range of nail and beauty products for both women and men.
Essie is a professional nail care brand obsessed with colour and a trend setter in the fashion industry. Essie has an incredible palette of colours, long wearing professional formula, innovative nail care line and luxurious treatments that reflect the care and expertise that comes from a professional service.
- NVQ Level 2 in beauty/nail therapy is essential
- Good understanding of retail / nail environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Previous experience in retail, in a similar environment is essential
ACHIEVEMENT OF TARGETS
- To be aware of all personal targets as laid
PLANNING AND ORGANISATION
- Forward planning, use of initiative, proactive stance to the retail business
KNOWLEDGE OF THE BUSINESS/INDUSTRY
- Awareness of latest trends, competitor aware
- Professional standards, achieving sales targets, correct use of procedure, high personal standards
- Customer approach (traffic stopping)
- Completing high quality level of nail services
PRODUCT AND BRAND KNOWLEDGE
- Range, availability, suitability, product quality, features and benefits
- Ethos of the brand
AWARENESS OF COMPANY SERVICES
- Sale previews, mailing lists, special discounts, customer special orders etc., new product launches etc.
- Theft, vigilance, preventative action, company systems and procedures, till point security, lack of stock, proper use of Company property etc.
- Visual merchandising, housekeeping standards on sales floor and the nail bar
- Till procedures, stock counts, stock transfers, stock, ticketing, reporting paperwork.
TRAINING AND COMMUNICATION
- Your own development, communication with the Account Manager and colleagues, correct use of telephone, self-motivation, teamwork
- Health and safety obligations, fire precautions, observing customer rights, awareness of store beauty obligations etc.
- Excellent grooming standards at all times
- Either on own department or store activity