所在地: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
国: United Kingdom
Based: L’Oréal UK
Duration: 54 weeks
Start date: Monday 25th June 2018
Annual Salary: £18,000 per annum
Running a successful event is the best adrenaline rush. You need to be on the ball, able to think on your feet and respond quickly to developing situations, but there is no better feeling than seeing guests enjoying the event you have worked so hard to create. If you don’t fancy sitting at a desk nine to five, then L'Oréal’s Events Internship is a role you can throw yourself into.
Whether it’s a one-day seminar or month-long roadshow, you’ll be creating the human face of the L'Oréal brand. It goes without saying that you should be a strong team player with a lively personality - this is a job as much about fun as hard work.
- Assisting with all organisational aspects of events such as the L’Oréal Colour Trophy and Fashion Week:
- liaising closely with top hairdressers, salons and artists
- organising travel and logistics for teams
- sending out call sheets
- ordering collateral/branding
- booking venues and ensuring contracts are in place
- assisting with the running of events onsite
- problem solving
- Research & Media:
- Researching specific events and ad hoc projects and reporting back findings and presenting to senior management
- Trade Events:
- Book rooms and manage the invitee lists for trade events and ensuring employees are receiving their invitations and any other communication relating to these events.
- Budget management:
- Raising purchase orders, recording and tracking spend to ensure all projects are run within budget.
- updating and analysing data
- booking and handling of complicated event logistics
- sending out itineraries on time & writing letters
- Strong communication and networking skills – verbal and writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Results driven and respect for deadlines
- Strong project management skills and evidence of seeing things through to completion
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to multi-task
Please note that once you have submitted your application the Graduate Team will be reviewing it at the first available opportunity. However, in some instances you may be waiting a number of weeks to be hearing back from us due to other team constraints.