This position is responsible for providing highly diverse administrative support for multiple IT leaders. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Heavy calendar scheduling, draft agendas & meeting minutes, proofreading, & monthly T&E reports
- Arrange travel itineraries, visa applications (when required), car services, and expat family travel for yearly home visits
- Coordinating meetings including the management of attendees, booking location and time, arranging meals and any A/V materials; strong knowledge of Microsoft TEAMS
- Create and manage POs
- Office management: restocking supplies and managing the product closet
- The ability to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally is critical
- Excellent time management skills
- Special project work
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years executive assistant experience
- Possess a high degree of professionalism, extremely strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal with all levels of internal and external senior management in a professional manner
- High degree of confidentiality and the ability to manage sensitive information
- Excellent PC skills - MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while maintaining priorities
- Fluency in foreign language is a plus
Judgment and Decision Making:
This position will require intermittent supervision. Incumbent must be able to apply judgment and decision making skills to all responsibilities while ensuring the optimal function of the office.
Essential Physical Requirements (i.e. lifting, bending, climbing, driving equipment)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent
1. Phone, managing calendar(s) and meetings. Arranging travel and T&E.
2. Organizing meetings and presentation materials
3. Adhoc projects as assigned by the manager
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.