所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Executive Assistant I
Function: General Administration
FLSA status: Exempt
Location: NYO (Hudson Yards)
Section 2: Job Summary
This position is responsible for providing highly diverse administrative support. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Heavy calendar scheduling, draft agendas & meeting minutes, proofreading, & monthly T&E reports
· Arrange travel itineraries, visa applications (when required), car services, and expat family travel for yearly home visits
· Coordinating meetings including the management of attendees, booking location and time, arranging meals and any A/V materials; strong knowledge of Microsoft TEAMS
Section 3: Job Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree
· 3-5 years executive assistant experience
· Possess a high degree of professionalism, extremely strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal with all levels of internal and external senior management in a professional manner
· High degree of confidentiality and the ability to manage sensitive information
· Excellent PC skills - MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
· Strong verbal and written skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while maintaining priorities
· Fluency in French or other foreign language is a plus
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
This position will require intermittent supervision. Incumbent must be able to apply judgment and decision making skills to all responsibilities while ensuring the optimal function of the office.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements (i.e. lifting, bending, climbing, driving equipment)
Section 6: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent
1. Phone, managing calendar(s) and meetings. Arranging travel and T&E.
2. Organizing meetings and presentation materials
3. Adhoc projects as assigned by the manager
Section 7: Required Competencies
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity.
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas).
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks.