Title: Executive Assistant I
Reports to: General Manager, Stores
SalonCentric is a leading and rapidly growing national wholesale distributor of professional products to the salon and beauty industry.
Provide advanced and complex support for all activities of the Senior Vice President, Stores, intense project management work, including high level, large scale, and complex meeting preparation, sales reporting, budget management, communications with store personnel and senior management, as well as general administrative duties. Serves as main point of contact for senior store leadership team.
St. Petersburg, FL or New York, NY
- Manage relationships with company leadership and partner with appropriate leaders to manage and create complex, large scale projects from beginning to end.
- Manage large scale budgets for such things as events, annual conferences, supplies etc.
- Manage daily schedules/calendars for SVP Stores, schedule complex meetings and conference calls.
- Exercises discretion, confidentiality and independent judgment when handling day to day issues.
- Research, compile, prepare and edit high level PowerPoint presentations
- Drafts, submits and compiles all information for key meetings and corporate requests.
- Schedule domestic and international travel, car service and hotel reservations, and monitor all changes
- Organize, prepare and submit time and expense reports
- Navigate company resources and interface with various departments on behalf of SVP Stores to collect information, respond to requests, and obtain services
- Establish and maintain organization of correspondence, documents and business records
- Coordinate Special Projects under direction of SVP Stores
Candidate Experience and Competencies
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support to senior executives
- Budget management experience, preferably multiple budget experience
- Extensive project management experience with large scale initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with all levels of an organization.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks under high pressure.
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in order to complete tasks with little to no supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Highly resourceful and flexible
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required