This position is responsible for providing highly diverse administrative support to two Senior Vice Presidents. Must have the ability to work autonomously and under limited supervision, perform advanced administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skills, and have knowledge of organizational practices.
- Communicate directives and information from the SVP to executive management and their teams
- Have the ability to anticipate patterns; looking beyond the immediate problem to wider implications. Generate new and innovative solutions to complex problems
- The ability to make executive decisions and problem solve at all levels both internally and externally is critical
- Arranging travel itineraries and preparing travel and expense reports, organizing and maintaining central filing system
- Manage and maintain a complex calendar for the SVP
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio for effective creation of organizational charts and presentations
- Advanced word processing of all memos, letters, agendas, meeting minutes, etc.
- Coordinating large meetings including the management of attendees, booking location and time, arranging meals and any A/V materials
- Special project work
- Assist PD team with product related tasks
- Expense report and managing T&E budget
- Organizing and managing team POs, group’s financial budget, as well as managing expenses for entire group
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Familiar with executive level reporting and communication. Able to clearly communicate eCommerce concepts to an audience with a wide variation in eCommerce experience
- Ability to partner with internal and external groups to execute campaigns and produce results in all areas of responsibility
- Advanced math and analytical skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Advanced sales planning skills
- Advanced P&L management
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF REQUIREMENTS
Normal Office Environment – may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 8-10 plus years executive assistant experience in a corporate environment
- Possess a high degree of professionalism, extremely strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal with all levels of internal and external senior management in a professional manner
- High degree of confidentiality and the ability to manage sensitive information
- Excellent PC skills - MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while maintaining priorities
- Proficiency in French is a plus
- Standard MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or InDesign a plus
**This role will be based in El Segundo, CA effective January 2022**
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.