EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT II - Consumer Products Division
Job Title: Executive Assistant II
Location: New York, NY
Supervisor: General Manager
This position is responsible for providing highly diverse administrative support to the General Manager. This position works closely with top executives across all divisions and brands, outside vendors, and International Top Management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: calendar management, presentation material and meeting preparation, Event organization, budget management, and purchase order creation and processing. Additional responsibilities include expense report preparation, executive travel arrangements, ordering of supplies and space management.
- Perform administrative tasks including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, manage domestic and international travel arrangements and arrange meetings
- Communicate directives and information from the GM to executive management and their teams
- Have the ability to anticipate patterns; looking beyond the immediate problem to wider implications. Generate new and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Possess the ability to make executive decisions and problem solve at all levels both internally and externally is critical
- Arranging travel itineraries and preparing travel and expense reports, organizing and maintaining central filing system
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio for effective creation of organizational charts and presentations
- Advanced word processing of all memos, letters, agendas, meeting minutes, etc.
- Coordinating large meetings including the management of attendees, booking location and time, arranging meals and any A/V materials
- Handle all logistics for meetings: prepare agenda, send meeting requests, confirm attendance of required attendees, reserve appropriate meeting space and partner with IT for use of technical systems when needed (i.e. video conference), manage order of catering, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and type correspondence, assist with preparation for accurate presentations and spreadsheets; manage logistics for external presentation engagements
- Plan and coordinate onsite and offsite events for the executive leadership team
- Ad hoc project work
- Expense report and managing T&E budget
- Organizing and managing team POs, group’s financial budget, as well as managing expenses for entire group
- Puts together and maintains files and aids for internal and external meetings, and drafts reports
- Prior administrative experience in a corporate environment
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast pace environment
- Must be financially savvy and have the ability to manage a budget and POs
- Must be looking for a long-term administrative assistant position
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- Positivity and resourcefulness are key
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism & ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must possess extremely strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels, both internally and externally, as well as varied cultural backgrounds and creative personalities
- Requires strong writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain organization while effectively managing multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Ability to use judgment and discretion and complete tasks with limited or no direction
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Adaptable and able to learn new systems quickly and efficiently
- Must be a proactive and forward thinker who has creative problem-solving skills
- Possess ability to work in a team environment across multiple functions
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity.
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas).
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks.
1. Salary Range: $76,900-$89,000 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
2. Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
3. Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
4. Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
5. Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
6. Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
7. Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
8. Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.