所在地: Melbourne (Victoria)
What Change Will You Lead as a L’Oréal Graduate?
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Here are some of the key features of our program:
- Rotational 6-month assignments across our divisions: Active Cosmetics, Consumer Products, Luxe & Professional Products
- Experience project-based work under the guidance of internal top talent
- Structured learning and development program
- HR support and mentoring from our top internal talent
- Opportunities to work across different departments, and with industry leading agencies and external clients
- The opportunity to fast-track your career
ABOUT THE ROLE - FINANCE GRADUATE
- Validating accounting flows (both general and analytical) and completing forms for third parties
- Drafting balance/general balance reconciliation statements and justifications of accounts within the required deadlines, ensuring that the cut-off dates of the accounting periods met
- Checking that the Group's accounting procedures and principles are properly applied in relation to orders, payment deadlines, accounting charges, etc
- Managing reporting tasks to internal and external global stakeholders
- Drafting the monthly reconciliation as well as the justification of discrepancies
- Responsibility for reporting and analysing business results
- Active participation in projects related to improving efficiencies and business results
- Opportunities to work closely with the business units and across different brands
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative graduates to help us create the future of Beauty, commencing Jan 2020. You will forge your own career path, going beyond what you thought was possible by reacting fast and taking risks. You will need to have leadership skills, and be able to take direction as well. We’ll expect you to be able to hit the ground running, so you will ideally have some work or internship experience.
Must have –
Degree qualified within relevant discipline
Strong communication skills – written and verbal
Ambition and be able to collaborate in teams
Must be an Australian Permanent Resident or an Australian/NZ Citizen to apply. Students who do not have these working rights will not be considered.
Annual Product Allowance, Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop
Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
Corporate & Staff discounts as well as to use
International career opportunities
Summer hours (Shorter Friday hours during summer)
Flexible work arrangements
Internal launches & events
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.