L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo and ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. "Run it as your own business" is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Field Sales Manager in Helsinki.
As the Field Sales Manager in the Consumer Products Division (CPD), your mission is to develop our field sales team, and increase the sales and market shares in Finland by supporting and coaching of the Field Sales Representatives. The position reports to the Business Unit Manager.
- have great success in coaching the Field Sales Representatives on:
- how to advise the customers on category development taken the L’Oréal brands as the lead
- how to establish value adding relationships with the customers in the stores
- ensure in cooperation with Key Account Managers the budget targets including sell out will be reached
- demonstrate high integrity to develop and manage the relationship with your team, the rest of the Sales team and the Supply Chain team
- ensure a value adding and efficient management style and guarantee that the key milestones and deadlines are respected
- ensure our field operations are optimized and continuously developed
- be personally responsible for a few regional key points of sales
As the successful Field Sales Manager your integrity is high, and you will constantly challenge yourself and the team to go the extra mile to succeed. You take great ownership and deliver the results every time in the best and positive way to support and build the long-term relationship with the Sales team and the customers. Also, you have an outstanding drive that reflects to your team in addition to the following:
- Solid sales and manager experience within beauty care and/or FMCG
- Flair to develop and advise within sales - you are talented, determined and can handle multiple tasks under pressure
- Sense of quality - and the ability to challenge your team with respect in order to reach operational excellency
- Experience of working as an entrepreneur, showing initiative, driving actions and working result oriented
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to cope with a dynamic and changing work environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as the ability negotiate and get all team member on board
- A good networker who can actively build relationships with all stakeholders
- Analytical approach and consistent attention to detail
- Pragmatic approach to work with good, developed problem solving skills
- IT literate with advanced excel skills, SAP knowledge and experience preferred but not essential
We are looking for a Field Sales Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.