L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as you own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Consumer Advisor in our Consumer Care team in Copenhagen.
As Consumer Advisor you are a key person in our Nordic Consumer Care team that works transversally for all L’Oréal’s four divisions; you give personal advice in all categories of cosmetic products (hair care, hair color, skin care, make-up, fragrance). Your task is to support and elaborate on the proactive communication from our Marketing departments in your contact with our loyal consumers in the Nordics.
- Interact with Nordic consumers and retailers in the broad distribution, department stores, drugstores and pharmacies via e-mails, phone calls and messages
- Handle questions and answers on social media for our brands
- Take action when necessary on all enquiries, claims or considerations from consumers and retailers and ensure the handling of all contacts in a professional way
- You have practical experience with customer service from a similar position, preferably within the beauty business or hairdressing business
- You are fluent in Finnish spoken and written and preferably, you understand a Scandinavian language. Furthermore, you have good language skills in English
- You are extrovert with empathy, and you are keen on providing good service
- You are self-motivated but also a good team player who likes to be busy
- You have a sense of details and quality and a natural interest in beauty and cosmetics
- You are a strong communicator with a positive attitude
- You are an experienced user of the MS Office software and eager to learn to use new tools
A diverse and evolving job – on both a personal and a professional level – in our International group. You will be an important player in a strong team, and you will have a large scope of contacts internally and externally. Our office is in a pleasant, modern building at Havneholmen in Copenhagen – close to public transport and the motorway – where we have a successful, dynamic, and expanding business / company with many passionate colleagues.
For further information about the position please contact Sonja Christensen, phone: +45 20136025 – email: [email protected]
We are looking for our Consumer Advisor to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 230.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 28 billion euros in 2020, and e-commerce growing by 62% accounting for a record high 26,6% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2020, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.