Are you ready to change the retail market with your experience in Key Account Management and secure growth for one of the biggest players in our market? Then we want to talk with you! We promise you an exciting and diverse adventure in an interesting and dynamic working environment within our biggest division – Consumer Product Division based in Espoo.
L’Oréal is a listed company and the leading player of our market both globally and in Finland, having the highest market shares. We are already on the right track, and with a 100% committed Key Account Manager we are sure that we can live up to our own very high expectations for what we can accomplish with our brands.
As part of the commercial team, you will be responsible for realizing the L’Oréal Group’s high ambitions of the retail business. You will develop the strategy, tactics and operational plans and execute the agreed plans in a best-in-class fashion – defining the retail development and strategic roadmap of the Finnish retail business of your account. You will be responsible for the development and outcome of the sales in your own channel working in close cooperation with the different functions (Marketing, Customer Service, Logistics, Field Sales).
Your key job accountabilities:
• Establishing and developing long-lasting relationships with our customers, including continuous development of the relationship
• Develop a customer centric business plan; turn shopper insights into business opportunities.
• Build accurately forecasts and achieve your account’s results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
• Leading account negotiations together with sales management. Ensure execution and tracking.
• Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders within your channel.
• Preparation of presentations and sales material
• Work closely with other departments (Supply, Finance and Marketing).
• Proven track record of at least 3 years’ experience as a Key Account Manager with a leading consumer focused player
• You are passionate and dynamic with solid experience in Sales with a strong performance drive
• Track record of building long-term relationships with clients and create win-win solutions during negotiating
• You are motivated by challenges and have an entrepreneurial and an open-minded, innovative mindset
• You are able to stretch yourself and the rest of the commercial team to beyond the expected
• You are a team player that motivates and mobilizes internal stakeholders to support his/her plans
• You are fact based, analytical and have complex problem solving skills. You know how to make presentations that will involve and engage your audience
• You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• As you will be working with our Finnish customers, fluency in Finnish is a necessity and since English is our corporate language at L’Oréal, your fluency in English is important.
We are looking for the Key Account Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Finland counting for 110 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.