Do you want to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Are you interested to work in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Marketing team as the new Marketing Trainee in our Consumer Product Division.
As the new Marketing Trainee, you will have a central role in the marketing team in developing and working with our international brands such as L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline New York, NYX Professional Makeup and Essie. The role reports to the Senior Makeup Category Leader.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Help and support the Category Lead in activations and product launches defined in the annual marketing plan: develop POS materials, follow the product launch process from the market and contribute significantly to its success
- Communicate with both local and Nordic marketing teams, commercial team, stakeholders and suppliers to support the perfect execution of the brands in stores
- Analyze the outcome of launch activations and market data
- Take charge and drive your own specific projects
- Support on ad-hoc projects
- You have graduated with a Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or similar within a year
- You have a strong interest in branding and FMCG. Hands-on experience within the industry or an international company is an advantage
- You have excellent communication skills, and are fluent in Finnish and English – preferably also in Swedish
- You have good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- You are very organized, have an eye for detail, and able to plan and prioritize your workload
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility
- You are a pro-active team player with a positive attitude and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
We are looking for our Marketing Trainee to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Finland counting for 110 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, e-retail, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.