L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as you own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Marketing Trainee in Helsinki
As the Marketing Trainee, your role is to ensure that our products and brands are presented as effectively as possible in point of sale (POS). Moreover, you will gain valuable experience working in a fast-paced international business. The role reports to the Market Brand Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Planning and execution of product launches and promotion campaigns
- Operational management of Point-of-Sales material and displays (codes, orders, efficiency analysis)
- Creative & layout adaptation for Point-of-Sales in cooperation with brand teams and our ad agency
- Stakeholder Management. Throughout your traineeship, you will have contact with, and be responsible for internal as well as external stakeholders
- Ad hoc tasks such as market analysis
- You have graduated no longer than a year ago from your Master’s degree within Marketing, Communication, Management, Business or similar
- You are fluent in Finnish, and have excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of Swedish is seen as an advantage
- You have good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of SAP is seen as an advantage
- You have strong organization skills: ability to coordinate, plan, sense of priority and good time management
- You are sensitive to detail and have an understanding and interest in optimizing customer experience
- You have an analytical mindset and an understanding of supply flows and financial objectives
- You are motivated by challenges and have a proactive and open-minded approach to both people and projects
- You like to familiarize yourself with new things and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
We are looking for the Marketing Trainee to start in January. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Finland counting for 100 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. In 2019, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2019, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.