Do you want to work in an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Are you passionate about sales and excellent service experiences? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Medical team as the Medical Representative for Finland.
As a Medical Representative, you will be part of the Nordic Medical Team at the Active Cosmetic Division (ACD) and build new and existing relationships with doctors, other HCP and stakeholders. In addition, you will influence and grow the share of recommendations of the ACD’s skin care products.
L’Oréal ACD prides itself not only on the quality of their product, but on the quality of their people. To ensure your success, we provide solid ongoing training, professional marketing, education support and a comprehensive infrastructure to support your development. The role reports to Nordic Field Force Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Identifying and visiting key prescribers such as physicians and other stakeholders.
• Planning and preparing visits, implementing communication techniques, preparing visit reports
• Analyzing your own and competitors’ actions in order to propose and anticipate changes and solutions
• Driving growth by proposing an action plan respecting return on investment
• Supporting the Nordic Medical Team in projects
• Attending medical congresses representing the brands
• You are familiar with the environment : healthcare structure of the field, patient associations, key opinion leaders, influence trends, prescription leaders
• You have experience with HCP’s and private doctors clinics
• You have a solid pharmaceutical, dermocosmetic or healthcare background
• You are business oriented
• You enjoy working in a team and show entrepreneurial spirit while still respecting the process
• You are able to organize yourself and have good logistic and technical skills
• You are social and able to communicate and build relationships
• You are analytical strong and propose, innovate, anticipate and take initiatives
• You are fluent Finnish and have at least a good command in English
We are ideally looking for a sales professional with knowledge within dermatology, GP’s or dermocosmetic and has passion and curiosity for the industry. If you have a dynamic personality, confidence and excellent relationship building skills, please do not hesitate to apply.
In return, we offer you a great opportunity to work with world leading brands in an international, dynamic working environment. We also offer you good benefits, continuous training and excellent future career opportunities in our company locally and internationally. We are looking for the Medical Representative to start 1st of March or as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. If you have any questions relating to the position, please contact Nordic Medical Director Line Bentsen at email@example.com or +45 30 16 62 87.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Finland counting for 110 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading Beauty Company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, e-retail, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.