The mission of the department
You will honor L’Oréal’s commitment to evaluate the environmental and social profile of all its products using an assessment tool. All brands will make this information publically available to allow consumers to make sustainable consumption choices.
What can you expect as a CSR Consumer Communications Intern at L’Oréal?
- You will support the CSR Consumer Communications Strategy Director, working together on an exciting project and assisting the development of a new digital tool
- You will operate the planning and ensure that all required assets are in place
- You will support the development of the tool in the critical phases of pilot testing and roll-out
- You will support the development of the project internally, working together with different brands and departments within the L’Oréal group
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You are studying on Master’s level (preferably Business or similar)
- You are fluent in English (French is not required)
- You have previous experience of project management
- You have an interest in sustainability
- You take initiatives and work independently
- You are problem-solving, well organized and have an analytical mindset