L’Oreal USA- Operations Co-op Program
Location: Florence, KY Manufacturing
- Must be working towards a Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Packaging or Industrial Engineering.
- Above average communication skills and a willingness to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced environment
- Possess above average decision making abilities using strong analytical skills
- Excellent leadership skills that empower a team to pioneer sustainable operational improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to be able to interface with all levels of the organization including Senior Management.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States on an ongoing, permanent basis.
- Previous engineering experience within a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Lead multiple operations projects in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Work on multiple tasks at the same time and manage one's time independently and productively
- Simplify complex issues, develop new ideas and define new ways to move forward
- Make decisions in a timely manner, try new solutions and take risks
- Motivate and inspire teams to think 'out of the box' and challenge current state of affairs to take the business to the next level
- Present confidently with a passion and energy that demonstrates an ability to influence others
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency & drive and an ability to rapidly adjust priorities as appropriate
- Manage cross-functional projects effectively and build effective networks
- Take initiative to improve business performance and go beyond the scope of a given position
Additional components of Program:
- Challenging project work
- Exposure to senior management
- Mentoring Program
- Exposure to the Management Development Program
- Training & Development opportunities
- Community Volunteer opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.