Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one? A company devoted to building and shaping your future, and is a market leader in its industry with brands such as Redken, Kiehl’s, Lancôme, and NYX? Then check out this internship opportunity with L’Oréal USA.
We are looking for a creative, analytically driven, and collaborative team member to join in finance area of L'Oréal Central America, be part of the #L'OréalBadassTalents.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Datasets Analysis – Digital Media Data, Website Data, CRM Data, Traditional Media data, Survey Data, Sales Data
• Data Engineering – In collaboration with the current teams and their Counterparts, develop sustainable data flows between data base systems to support Analytics projects
• Analytics Product Management – Building upon current Advanced Analytics team roadmaps, push adoption of proprietary measurement tools within the brand’s organization in your scope.
• End-To-End – With support from the rest of the team, push a project through the analytics life cycle from Analytics Briefing, Data Preparation/Exploration, Analysis/Model Building, and Stakeholder Alignment/Final Delivery
• Community Animation – Working with the current team to participate with group Hackathons, sharing solutions and challenging new ideas
• Network and learn about multiple functions with other interns (Digital, Supply Chain, Finance, R&I and Sales)
• Participate in formal and informal training opportunities
Who You Are:
• You must be an enrolled 4-year degree college student graduating between December 2019 – Summer 2020
• You must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher – preferred degrees include Economics, Engineering Finance.
• You are able to work the entirety of the 6 months internship program in 2019
• You thrive in a fast paced environment and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
• You are a self-starter with strong interpersonal and networking skills
• You are resourceful and can successfully move a project forward being given vague or new tasks
• You are able to work both collaboratively on group initiatives and autonomously on individual projects
• You have strong attention to detail analytically and are result oriented