Are you passionate about finance?
Then joining L'Oreal might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L'Oreal, we make the best of beauty innovation available to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are distributed in various retailing channels – hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores. These brands offer a wide range of coloring products, hair care, makeup and skin care.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Finance Intern with the ability to manage multiple projects.You will…
- Support the organization while learning about a career in finance.
- Gain practical experience in the constantly-growing field of finance.
- Read and understand the financial processes and procedures of the company and work accordingly.
- Required to assist the accountants in reviewing the financial statements and cross checking it to ensure accuracy.
- Currently in your last year of studying a Bachelor in Finance, International Business, Industrial Engineering
- No experience required, you just need to be eager to learn.
- Ability to control risk and operate responsibly.
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.