所在地: Saint Petersburg, FL
国/地域: United States
Position: Finance Manager – Supply Chain Finance
Reports To: AVP Finance
Location: St Petersburg, FL
SalonCentric is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Finance Manager to support Distribution Operations. The Manager will be responsible for monthly reporting and analyzing financial performance of Distribution Operations.
This role supports the operations team and provides financial analysis and advice in order to influence decision-making and enable business growth. It is responsible for assisting in creating and updating budget and trends, and working closely cross-functional teams to ensure optimal financial performance.
The position must uphold the integrity of SalonCentric by following guidelines, ensuring control, and meeting expectations, goals and missions. This position reports to the AVP Finance for SalonCentric and will be located primarily in our National Operating Center in St Petersburg, FL, with occasional travel to the Distribution Centers as well as the New York and New Jersey office locations on an as-need basis.
- Prepare various financial schedules and related reports for the budget, trend and three-year plan. Assists with preparation of associated presentations.
- Manage and maintains various financial planning systems inputs and outputs (LMS, Compass, Magnitude, and CRS)
- Compile/Analyze assigned Brand supply chain results comparative to budget/trend forecast and identifies significant variances.
- Compile/Analyze assigned supply chain results by per channel comparative to budget/trend forecast and identifies significant variances.
- Review and reconcile B/S accounts.
- Perform variance analysis of actual v. budget for select P&L accounts and cost centers.
- Assists in seasonalization of Budget/Trends.
- Supports Warehouse team in the areas of labor, freight, and indirect spending.
- Provide financial support to operating departments.
- Identify process improvements/innovation opportunities within Job function.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related field. CPA or MBA with concentration in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in finance or accounting required
- Must have expert-level computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP, Analyzer, & Compass or similar systems highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills and experience in financial modeling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required with ability to interact across all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Familiarity with the distribution of consumer goods is a plus
- Ability to travel as needed to other locations within US.