所在地: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
- Process demo commission claims for Luxe division. Ensure claims are consistent with our contractual agreements with customers. Work with customers on any discrepancies. Perform A/R maintenance.
- Track claimed retails versus actual retails and contact customers who are not charging correct retails.
- Assist in monthly financial close functions.
- Perform financial analysis and reporting in support of monthly financial results.
- Support AVP Finance in analysis of Customer profit on an ad hoc basis.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate must have, at least, two years of experience in an office environment with a demonstrated performance record conducting similar analytical tasks.
- PC proficiency with emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience working with SAP is helpful. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills and be extremely organized.
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency when required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.