所在地: Taipei City
|Carry out budgetary control for one or several areas of activity (e.g. marketing costs, development costs, general costs, monitoring promotions, logistical costs, etc.) under the direct supervision of his/her manager.|
• Produce monthly reports relating to his/her activity.
• Participate in drafting the plan, budget and trends for his/her area of activity (e.g. drawing up analysis charts, summaries, specific analyses, etc.).
• Undertake all cost analyses in order to detect risks and propose the actions required to maintain budgetary objectives.
• Identify opportunities in order to optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, PRI, CSV etc.).
• Implement good Internal Control practices within his/her area of activity.