国/地域: Aland Islands
Are you willing to master your skills in accounting? Do you want to be a part of creating multicultural team? Then we are encourage you to apply for this position and join our brand new accounting Shared Services Center operating for fifteen countries in Central Eastern Europe region.
We expect that you succeed in:
- Review and post General Ledger entries according to Group requirements: provision for risks and charges, journal entries for adjustments;
- Review and finalize Balance Sheet, sub ledgers and trial balances for entities;
- Control Payroll entries;
- Prepare summary of variations of provisions;
- Prepare FI-CO reconciliation;
- Prepare tax declarations that will be controlled by local team;
- Prepare partially CONSO reporting for quarterly closing;
- Prepare SHARE consolidation reporting for quarterly closing and hard close.
We are looking for:
- University degree;
- Knowledge of accounting and General Ledger processes
- Strong customer driven focus;
- Very good command of English; knowledge of other language(s) will be an asset;
- Attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Good analytical skills;
- High interpersonal and communication skills.
- Position in a fast paced and multilingual Team;
- Benefits like sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package, internal boutique with our products;
- Career development within accounting and business structures;
- Office location at the heart of the city.