Global Social Engagement Manager is part of L’Oreal Luxe Division Digital team, working at a global level for all zones and brands, and reporting to Global Digital Content, Media and Social Director.
Contribute in development of strong Owned/Earned media strategies for Luxe division (e-listening, social media publishing, influencers and KOL management, reviews and ratings) in line with brands positioning and objectives, to maximize awareness, audience engagement, brand advocacy and business performances.
- Support DMIs (Directions Marketing Internationales) to define efficient Consumer Engagement strategies
- Support DMIs in their Social Content calendar definition, budget definition and Content execution
- Conduct Owned/Earned media performance analysis, and build consolidated approach of Social Media and ePR KPIs through dashboards and reports definition and production
- Build guidelines to structure Division Social media approach on main platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Wechat, etc.
- Lead Social engagement acceleration program within the Division through Social Tech Stack deployment (Netbase, Sprinklr, Traackr, Tribe Dynamics, etc.) in close collaboration with Corporate Digital team: manage global deployment for L’Oréal Luxe DMIs and Zones, and ensure adoption
- Work closely with CMI (Customer & Market Intelligence) to provide social media insights, influencers ecosystem overview, rising trends, etc. through appropriate e-listening tools (Netbase, Sprinklr, Dynamic Tribes, etc.) and partners
- Lead the roadmap of Luxe Advocacy program & support DMIs with upskilling, strategic guidance, creative agencies partners & facilitating the deployment in any way.
- Develop training programs using Academic Content, Internal & External Best Practices to train Digital specialists, Marketing, Communication and CMI (Customer & Market Intelligence) people to Social Media intelligence and management
- Provide expertise to support Social Media acceleration within DMIs, Zones and countries
- Support innovation pilots with brands and countries (IG Shopping multi-language, IG Checkout, emerging platforms, machine learning, chatbot, etc.)
- Ensure corporate recommendations and guidelines application in day to day activities
Professional and technical Skills
- Fluent English
- Very good expertise of social platforms from the western world (FB/IG/TWT/PIN/SNP) : ecosystem, user behavior, assets & services, ad formats, strategies to optimize organic performance
- Experience in digital project management at international level
- Understanding earned media rules to get high reach & high engagement from influencers audience & advocates word of mouth
- Good expertise on analytics & how to get performance results from data platforms (DOMO, Sprinklr, Traackr, Facebook Business Manager)
- Strong drive, project management skills, action oriented mindset (thinker & doer), good communication skills
- Ability to interact with multiple Marketing, communication and Market Intelligence stakeholders
- Empathy & connection to others : without any hierarchical link with DMI teams, most of the traction & impact on our brands will come from the capacity to motivate & federate our brand teams
- Curiosity & open mind to unveil & understand how this world is changing every day : trends, tech news, brand activations best practises...
- Chinese platforms expertise (WC, WB, RED, TMALL): ecosystem, key differences vs western platforms, most performing assets & activations, KOL activations & performance in the purchase funnel.
- At least 5 years in digital, social media or e-PR project management
- Experience in international environment and complex organization, especially with centralized international brand directions and decentralized countries.
- Ideally with background either in Beauty, Luxury or Fashion industries
- Manages complexity
- Is close to our “métiers”
- Gets results with integrity
- Interacts effectively
- Acts/Leads with generosity