We believe Beauty can change lives. We are L'Oréal Group
Would you like to be part of a leading company in the field of cosmetics and beauty at an international level, present in more than 130 countries, which has more than 31 international brands and is also concerned with the development of its human capital?
In this time of social distancing, making connections is more important than ever before. While you may not find a specific role that's right for you now, we encourage you to join our network today as we look toward the future.
Now we are looking for our next:
Gerente de Performance
Join us if you are:
ü Passionate about operation in plant
ü Out of the box – thinker to achieve your main objectives
ü You are passionate about the world of beauty and you are ready to become part of the # 1 beauty company worldwide
What you will do:
- Have the plant's Management Committee approve the site's objectives as regards the Production reference system (OEE, PUR, washing water, losses of materials) on the basis of the Master Plan and in agreement with the DO and Group recommendations (DGO)
- Oversee the progress of defined performance improvement projects and facilitate their deployment (between departments and between management and the field)
- Monitor and analyze data (focus on "deviations" on OEE, PUR, washing water, losses)
- Ensures that the plant's Master Plans can achieve the set objectives.
- Be the preferred contact for the Area Performance entity
The perfect candidate:
ü Entrepreneur: Every day you detect opportunities to shake and improve the world
ü Analytical: You make grounded decisions with the exact data
ü Ambition: You seek to go beyond the expected results
ü Responsible: You make sure you meet your goals
ü Strategic vision: You understand and anticipate market changes assertively
Education: Administrative degrees, engineering.
· Office (Advanced Excel)
· Advanced English
"At L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business ”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube