CeraVe- Global Digital & Communication Marketing Manager
Location: 10 Hudson Yards, New York
About the Role
We’re building a high-performing team of digital and medical experts who can deliver content to CeraVe’s two key consumers:
1. Dermatologists (medical community) (B2B/B2B2C)
2. Consumers. The goal is to drive global brand awareness among both consumers and drive business growth for CeraVe. CeraVe is one of L’Oreal USA’s newly acquired and fastest growing brands. The candidate will be charged with supporting the marketing team as it relates to digital and medical relations.
You’ll report into two CeraVe leaders: CeraVe’s Head of Global Digital Marketing and CeraVe’s Head of Medical Relations & Communications; both report to the Global General Manager of CeraVe.
The candidate is required to have 2-3 years of experience with some knowledge in at least one of the three core digital functions which the candidate will work on—listed below:
- Social Media knowledge including:
- content ideation
- content strategy
- social media listening
- paid social media
- Influencer / KOL relationship management in some capacity
Quick Background on CeraVe
CeraVe currently offers over 70 products, globally, delivering skincare products for all, developed with the expertise of dermatologists. As the affordable, accessible, dermatologist-recommended solution to hydrate, restore, and replenish skin, CeraVe has received more Seal of Acceptance awards from the National Eczema Association than any other brand.
CeraVe products are DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS. The brand has two overarching consumers that the candidate will be working on: 1. Medical community (e.g., dermatologists) (B2B) and 2. General consumers (B2C). The candidate will work on B2B, B2C, and B2B2C digital programs while closely collaborating with the marketing, medical, and PR teams—both on the global team and local countries.
What You’ll Do
- Ideate content and campaign ideas and strategies that live across social media platforms (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and digital platforms (e.g., website) for B2B, B2B2C, and B2C
- Help manage CeraVe global social media channels including the Founder of CeraVe’s Twitter, @Tom_Allison_
- You will be a part of activating live events on social media
- The events are scheduled to be dermatologist conferences; however, there could be launch moments tied to TVC airings in the future, too
- Paid media buys and optimization of paid media buys
- Establishing KPIs and report KPIs in a storytelling type way
- Provide social media and medical strategies and guidelines to countries
- Manage relationships with influencers/KOLs (e.g., micro-influencers, macro-influencers, dermatologists, pharmacists, nurses)
- Develop content and guidelines for influencers/KOLs to publish
- Track digital marketing best practices, monitor industry trends, and use different tools for social listening and search insights to assist the marketing team with product innovations and launches globally
- Leverage data to segment target audiences, create campaigns, and personalize content
- Prepare visual content briefs for agencies and designers
- Work with vendors on website updates and new features implementations
- Collaborate and guide local countries as it relates to the above—in 42 different markets.
- Learn medical communications and pharmaceutical approval processes
- Open mindedness and willingness to learn skincare and digital best practices.
- Understanding of the B2B and B2C landscapes whether this be because of background with pharmaceutical brands or a combination of other brand experience
- Digital content ideation and execution
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and outcomes focused marketer
- Creative thinker who can bring ideas to life
- Project management abilities
- Ability to operate effectively in a rapidly changing, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Likes to think of him/herself as an 'early adopter' of digital trends, and has a passion for digital marketing, innovation, and Industry insights
- Required experience: 2-3 years
- Travel: Might be required to travel two to three times per year
Commitment to You
- You’ll get global brand experience
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference
- You’ll be recognized and appreciated
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company, vendors, and platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google)
- You’ll learn and get exposure to all digital and medical touchpoints
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.