所在地: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
国/地域: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
As the Talent Specialist - Graduate Recruitment Team you will report into the Graduate Talent Manager, covering 3 key areas; attraction, recruitment and development of all ‘Junior Talent’ Programmes (Apprenticeships, Summer Internships, Industrial Placements, 6 month Internships and the Management Trainee Scheme).
You will be joining the Graduate Talent Team at a time of exciting change and fantastic opportunity; with Virtual Reality being used at Assessment Centre, Artificial Intelligence introduced in the selection process, the redevelopment of an award winning Graduate Programme, and the launch of L’Oréal’s first ever Apprenticeship Programme! You will be able to utilise your creativity, challenge your organisational skills, build your stakeholder management abilities, and have a real impact on way that L’Oréal shapes it’s Graduate Talent strategy, in an exciting year of change!
What are key highlights of this role?
· Organise, attend and present at university skills sessions and careers fairs
· Create exciting and engaging marketing campaigns to attract students to apply to the L’Oréal UKI programmes
· Manage our sponsorship of the Male Undergraduate of the Year Award, including the assessment process and relationship with TARGETjobs
· Run adhoc events to encourage applications to our ‘hard to fill’ roles
· Ensure the overall efficient execution of our Intern (12 month, Summer, Spring Insight), Apprentice and Graduate recruitment process
· Support the team in screening online applicants for graduate and internship roles and ensure a swift response for all candidates
· Adapt to and use our recruitment tools; Avature, Seedlink, MYA and SHL to screen candidates. Identify further opportunities to utilize new technologies in our recruitment process
· Take responsibility for the organization of Assessment Centres on an ongoing basis including recruitment of assessors, organisation of rooms, scheduling of the day, filling Assessment Centre and briefing candidates
· Ensure an efficient induction for all candidates, both through arranging group inductions and individual FIT programmes
· Support the Graduate Talent Manager in the revamp of the Management Trainee Scheme development plan
· Responsible for the management of the Internship Community, including; supporting the Internship Committee, managing performance issues, liaising with intern line managers
· Organise and deliver various trainings to both intern and business community
· Line management of the Graduate Talent Intern
· Capable of organising large scale recruitment campaigns, using strong attention to detail, including thousands of candidates at application stage and several hundred through assessment centres
· An inspiring individual with a pragmatic, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
· Excellent communication skills with the gravitas to influence senior stakeholders and students alike
· Strong organizational skills and a preference to work in a collaborative way
· Digitally savvy with a creative mind to explore new avenues to engage with junior talents
· Desirable but not essential: experience of the graduate market place and previous team leadership experience
What could L’Oréal offer me?
· World class training and development
· Excellent benefits including pension, profit share, product discounts and a competitive salary
· Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.