Group Internal Auditor
L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty.
A unique and international portfolio of 34 complementary brands, generating over 25.84 billion euro of sales in 2016 : Lancôme, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, Armani Parfums, YSL, Kerastase, Vichy, Kiehl’s, La Roche-Posay, Gemey Maybelline NY, Shu Uemura, NYX, Urban Decay, Diesel...
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
L'Oréal is looking for Internal Auditors !
Context of your new role :
This position involves up to 50% worldwide travel and is based at our Headquarters, just outside Paris.
As part of our Corporate Finance Department, you will participate in and supervise financial and operational audits covering all of the Group's subsidiaries (140 countries).
Your key job accountabilities:
You will work on two major types of assignments:
· Internal control: checking that internal rules of financial management are well applied;
· Organizational issues: auditing existing processes and identifying ways of increasing operational efficiency (e.g. improvement of customer service, recommendations for new purchasing processes, ensuring a better inventory management method, assessment of a potential acquisition…)
- You will have have Masters degree and 3 or more years experience in External Auditing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, broad business awareness and strong analytical skills are essential.
- You are a real leader, creating a compelling vision and then communicating it with charisma.
- You are open minded with international experience
- Fluency in English is a must. French and other foreign languages are welcome.
Potential next steps following this role :
This fast-track position is an outstanding opportunity to join such a diverse group as L'Oreal. It will lead to high-level opportunities in Finance, Controlling or Operations in one of our subsidiaries, either in France or abroad.