In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
We are committed to people development and providing our employees a great workplace to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by creative, open-minded and intelligent colleagues who work together to strive for the common goal.
L’Oréal Hong Kong is seeking for a Group Product Manager with proven experience within the beauty industry to set the direction for one of our LUXE brands. Our leading edge luxury portfolio has made us the world leader in beauty products and one of the most professional and dynamic places to pursue your marketing career in Hong Kong.
Key Job Accountabilities
To define and steer the country strategy of the brand's multi-axis business consistent with the international brand positioning and the country’s priorities to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
- Define the strategic orientations and the 3-year marketing plan for the category, monitor the portfolio (new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue)
- Manage the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights for the category, share findings with the zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
- Implement new launches and marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and create the right angle of attack locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences; meet the deadlines
- Mobilise and collaborate with other departments (sales, logistics, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy
- Monitor the local adaptation of communication materials (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on one’s expertise of the consumer, market and competitors
- Manage PPP budget and sales forecast for the category
- Effectively prepare clear messages to present to senior management
- Build, develop and manage a strong and talented team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience within retail industry, preferably skincare or total beauty
- Strong drive to strive for excellence, flexible, creative with high learning agility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about beauty with great sensitivity to make up and skin care
- Experience in managing a team
- Fluency in English & Cantonese