ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
国: United Kingdom
Based: L’Oréal UK
Duration: 54 weeks
Start date: Monday 25th June 2018
Annual Salary: £18,000 per annum
Eligibility: Undergraduate students able to take a year in industry
L’Oréal UK and Ireland is seeking a passionate learning intern to join its HR team reporting to the Learning Manager. Your mission will be to manage parts of our learning offer ensuring we have the best blend of on-the-job learning, networking and formal training programmes for employees across the UKI.
- Actively involved in coordinating the ‘learning needs analysis’ meetings with senior managers across the business.
- Keep our learning database up to date with local and international courses.
- Registering and tracking employee attendance for local and international seminars.
- Promoting new trainings by building communication plans e.g. creating posters, writing articles and arranging ‘drop in’ sessions.
- Managing the logistical and material preparation for our events and training sessions.
- Analyse the participant feedback to make sure our courses are timely and relevant.
- Assist in managing the 2 day new starter seminar ‘Discovery’ - managing internal speakers, logistics and registration of participants.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to build genuine relationships at all levels
- Organisation skills: ability to plan, co-ordinate and react quickly to changes, to prioritise and manage your own workload.
- Attention to detail: ability to analyse data and draw conclusions, you‘ll be able to learn systems quickly and use Excel spreadsheets.
- Creative thinking: generate new ideas and ways to animate our learning offer e.g. icebreaker games and PowerPoint design
Please note that once you have submitted your application the Graduate Team will be reviewing it at the first available opportunity. However, in some instances you may be waiting a number of weeks to be hearing back from us due to other team constraints.