所在地: Hong Kong - Head Office
国/地域: Hong Kong
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Advise HR Business Partners on all matters related to Compensation & Benefits
· Answer employees and business stakeholder related on questions/enquiries on Compensation & Benefits topics.
· Responsible of the HR operational excellence on his/her scope:
- Manage autonomously the Payroll process from instructions collection, initial checks and validation with HRD and CFO in due time vs payroll calendar and purchasing order management.
- Ensure compliance with Labor Ordinance and internal regulation (segregation of duty, data confidentiality, payroll management norm, employment contract, entry/exit process, etc.)
- Guarantee full data accuracy in HR Systems
· Cooperation with Finance for communication and integration of required HR data (payroll results, headcount, accruals, etc.) with agreed format and timeline;
· Coordinate the non-statutory headcount management (contractors, interns, billing reporting, etc.) with our selected providers.
· Work closely with other rewards counter-part to review/rethink existing process/tools/workflow to always aim for better efficiency.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
· 5-7 years of experience with at least 2-3 years managing international relocations/expatriates payroll.
· Cantonese / Mandarin, fluent English is a must-have.
· Experience in working with SAP R/3 or equivalent HR ERP.
· At ease with very international environment and comfortable in public speech.
· Proactive and entrepreneurial, ready to debate and share his/her point of view with her management.Team player, the role will rely heavily on teamwork, so interpersonal skills will be key.