Based: Hammersmith, London
Duration: 6 Months
Start Dates: Jan 2020 - July 2020
Application Deadline: 22nd November 2019 however roles are filled on a rolling basis
Annual Salary: £20,000 per annum pro rata
At L’Oréal we believe our workforces and teams are the core of our business. We want to continue to bring strong innovators and decision makers to our teams, to enable us to be our best.
At L’Oréal, we believe that our people are number one and therefore as a Rewards and Analytics Intern you will support on L’Oréal’s various benefit programmes and will also help to provide high quality management information on headcount and turnover statistics. In addition, this role will support a number of key projects and initiatives to retain employees and ensure we are offering the best benefits.
- Driving engagement on our Reward offer by building communication plans and materials e.g. online and offline campaigns across our sites and digital platforms, including design of posters, videos, writing articles, organising events with benefits vendors, etc.
- Keeping our Reward and HRIS databases up to date and ensuring data quality
- Assisting in automating and formalizing processes across Reward and HRIS to improve the HR and employee user experience
- Working across HR teams to produce dashboards that will provide key business insights
- Conducting analysis on Reward and HRIS data and drawing key insights
- Organisation skills: ability to plan, co-ordinate and react quickly to changes, to prioritise and manage your own workload.
- Analytical mindset: ability to analyse data and draw conclusions, you‘ll be able to learn systems quickly and use Excel spreadsheets.
- Creative thinking: generate new ideas and ways to animate our reward offer
- Creative Proactive, with a keen eye for improved efficiency.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- In your first or second year at University on a course which enables you to take a 6 Month placement (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).
Once your application has been submitted a member of our graduate team will be working to review it as soon as possible.
If you are eligible to apply you will then be sent a link via email to an online assessment called Seedlink. In this we would like you to answer three questions, two written and one via video. There is no time limit on this so please don’t feel obligated to do this straight away, however, the quicker you get it finished the quicker we can continue to move you through the process! The video element of the assessment is translated into a text and scored, so please don’t worry what you look like, just worry about what you’re saying! We will then take your score, see if you meet the benchmark and if so, submit you to the final review for Assessment Centre.
We will be running Assessment Centres throughout October, November and December. These Assessment Centres are specific to function, so please be patient if you don’t get invited straight away – it might just be because your function’s Assessment Centre isn’t until December!
Please note, if you apply for more than one role you will be put forward for the one we deem most suitable for you. If you have a strong preference please only apply to that one role to ensure you are considered for the correct role.