ABOUT THE JOB
- Leading both Credit and Customer Care teams, with two direct reports and a broader team of 30 team members
- Teams are based in Dandenong and your role sees you working across the Dandenong Distribution Centre and our St Kilda Road head office
- Create, plan and execute strategic initiatives with the Executive Leader – Operations in accordance with business and customer needs
- Lead and coach a talented group of customer service and credit control staff and provide them with ongoing development and mentoring
- Build and maintain good trade relationships and have a good understanding of managing cashflow, and bad risk debts
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to drive and contribute in cross department projects such as automation and continuous improvement projects
- Proactively seek out innovations and identify gaps to achieve continuous process improvement
- Provide feedback and support to direct reports with the goal of increased performance across both departments
- You have 5-7+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- You will have a demonstrated experience in managing cross-functional teams in a high-volume and fast paced customer service environment. Exposure to Omni-channel contact centres highly desired
- You will have a love for detail, problem solving and process improvement
- You will be an emotionally intelligent natural leader
- You will have strong internal and external influencing skills
- You will be a strong communication skills with the ability to engage with key stakeholders to influence sound business decisions
- You will have strong numerical, verbal and written communication skills
- You will have intermediate Excel skills
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
- Corporate discounts available
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.